Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Steps for Creating a Successful Blogging Classroom

This is my first entry on Creating a Successful Blogging Classroom. I will be documenting my progress using my personal blog. Hopefully it will keep me focused on my task.

My first and on-going task is to research other Blogging Classrooms on the web. I was fascinated with http://www.teachandlearn.ca/blog/ . The Blog of Proximal Development (teacher.blogging.learning) is created by an eighth grade teacher in Canada. I added it to my bloglines so I can follow his classroom's development using blogs. My goal is to start my day exploring different blogging teachers and adding the worthy ones to my bloglines folder "Blogging in the Classroom."

Day One - Explore classroom blogging sites
Task - Document Steps for classroom teachers to download pictures of student work using the AVerMedia Document Camera 300i.

Questions & Points:

Comments:
Betsy try these:
Recommended Education Blogs
David Warlick - 2 Cents Worth
Alan November - Alan November Weblog
Doug Johnson - Blue Skunk Blog
Bud Hunt - Bud the Teacher
Ian Jukes - The Committed Sardine Blog
George Siemens - Connectivism Blog
Helen Barret - E-Portfolios for Learning
Ed-Tech Insider - Ed-Tech Insider
Anne Davis - EduBlog Insights
John Pederson - pedersondesigns
Tim Lauer - Education/Technology
K.G. Schneider - Free Range Librarian
Christopher Harris - Infomancy
Tim Wilson - The Savvy Technologist
Jenny Levine - The Shifted Librarian
Stephen Downes - OL Daily
David Jakes - The Strength of Weak Ties
Jeff Utecht - The Thinking Stick
Will Richardson - Weblogg-ed
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?